Are you suffering from hair fall? But don’t want to invest in cosmetics and looking for an oil that can give you hair strength and nourishes it completely, then you should choose Coconut oil. Now you would be wondering how coconut oil can strengthen your hair. So here we are sharing why coconut oil is best for your hair.
Coconut Oil for Hair
Coconut oil is considered to be the best for hair problems as it contains vitamin and fatty oil that provides all nutrients that your hair need. Applying it regularly on your hair can help you get rid of all sorts of hair problems. So you should apply coconut oil to you hair as it would keep them protected.
Top Benefits of Coconut Oil
1) Coconut Oil is sebum which has its own natural oil that protects your skin from drying out. During the summers, it is common that your scalp to get covered with bacteria. This causes your scalp to emanate a foul odor. Therefore, you should apply coconut oil that has antifungal properties to eliminate foul odor-causing bacteria and treat your scalp.
2) It consists of lauric acid that provides your hair protein and strengthens them. So if you are suffering from hair fall, then you should apply Coconut oil.
3) Coconut oil effectively penetrates down the hair shaft to nourish it and protecting it against pollution.
4) You can also use Coconut oil as a natural moisturizer to bestow your hair natural shine.
5) Regularly Massaging with coconut oil helps improve blood circulation, further ensuring that the nutrients nourish your follicles.
What kind of coconut oil is best for hair?
Virgin Coconut oil is considered to be an ideal choice for your hair. It offers the best results as it does not have any contamination and gives you the best result. Using virgin coconut oil ensures that your hair obtains all the nutritions present in the coconut oil in its natural form.
Does coconut oil work for hair growth and thickness?
Not exactly but it will definitely provide strength to your hair. Various studies have proved that Coconut oil works effectively for dry & brittle hair as it penetrates down to the scalp and deeply nourishes your hair.