Due to the COVID-19 lockdown in the country, we are all suffering from a money shortage. Many people have lost their jobs in this pandemic. Sometimes we need urgent cash to fulfill our needs in that case we don’t know how to get quick money.
Now we have a piece of good news for you, we have collected the information of the top 5 Indian apps which provide quick money at low interest to their users. You can avail this loan by just filling PAN card and personal details. We can use this money for our needs and later pay them in installments.
To know about these top 5 instant small cash loan Apps in India, read this full article.
List of Quick Loan Apps:
1. Mobikwik: The first app in our list is MobiKwik. MobiKwik is an Indian digital payment company, which was founded in 2009 they provide a mobile phone-based payment system and digital wallet to their customers. MobiKwik also provides a personal loan of up to ₹ 60,000. You can avail of this loan by applying from your Mobikwik App, if you are eligible, you will get the loan amount in your wallet, which you can easily transfer to your bank.
2. CRED: CRED is an Indian fintech startup, based out of Bengaluru, Karnataka, CRED was founded in 2018 by Kunal Shah. Basically, CRED provides a Credit card bill payment facility, UPI Payments, and online deals. Now CRED has brought CRED cash up to ₹ 80,000. You can avail of CRED cash from your CRED mobile application which is available for both Android and iOS users.
3. Freecharge: Freecharge is a Digital Payment solution provider based in Gurugram, Haryana, India. Freecharge is owned by its Parent company Axis Bank. Freecharge also provides a digital instant personal loan directly in your bank account. You can pay this loan later with installments.
4. ZestMoney: ZestMoney is the largest and fastest-growing consumer lending fintech company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka in India. ZestMoney provides a shop on EMI facility without a credit card. ZestMoney also provides EMI facilities directly to Flipkart users. ZestMoney also provides instant personal loans at low interest to its users.
5. Dhani: Dhani is becoming India’s best one-stop shop for all healthcare & financial needs. They provide 24×7 Instant Doctor Access, Instant Credit Lines, Medical Insurance, and Lifetime Cashbacks. Dhani also provides Instant Credit Line Loans to its customers.
These were the top 5 Instant loan apps in India. You can try any app to get the cash in your account. If you like our article please share it with your friends and relatives.