Superbikes are the first dream of most youngsters, they want to buy stylish and super fast bikes mostly during their college days. The big giants are always working on bringing new designs with super fast speed. The most popular bikes in this category are Bajaj Pulsar, KTM Duke, KTM Ninja, Apache, Yamaha R15, and much more. But today we are going to introduce you to the top 5 Superbikes which are most popular in the Indian market.
List of Top 5 Superbikes Most Popular in India:
- Yamaha FZ-X
- Yamaha YZF R15 V3
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- KTM RC 390
1. Yamaha FZ-X
At first number, we have placed the new Yamaha FZ-X. Yamaha FZ-X is Yamaha’s first neo-retro with a single-cradle chassis offering in India. Yamaha FZ-X is powered with an FZ-S sourced 149cc fuel injected air-cooled engine that pumps out 12.4PS and 13.3Nm, mated to a 5-speed transmission.
Features of Yamaha FZ-X
- LCD Meter
- Under Cowl to protect engine on all types of roads
- Side stand engine cut-off switch
- Full-LCD instrument cluster is compatible with the Yamaha Y-Connect app.
Price of Yamaha FZ-X
Yamaha has priced the Yamaha FZ-X standard variant at Rs 1,16,800 and the Bluetooth version at Rs 1,19,800.
2. Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Yamaha R15 is the most popular bike in India due to its stylish look and features. Yamaha YZF R15 V3 is the latest model with new features and looks available in different color options. Yamaha offers the YZF R15 V3 in one variant and four paint schemes: Metallic Red, Racing Blue, Thunder Grey, and Dark Knight. The company has announced a price revision for an entry-level sportbike, the R15 V4. This bike is truly made for racing.
Features of Yamaha YZF R15 V3
- It comes with Deltabox Frame for rigidity balance.
- Aluminium Swingarm
- Multi-function LCD Instrument Cluster with Gear Shift Indicator
- Dual Horn
Price Range of Yamaha YZF R15 V3
The current price of the Yamaha YZF R15 V3 starts from Rs 1,54,600.
3. Bajaj Pulsar NS200
The Pulsar bikes range of Bajaj Auto is the most popular bike in India. Bajaj Pulsar is the king of Indian bikes. The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 has a sporty design. However, given that its styling has virtually remained unchanged since its launch in 2012. This bike comes in Fiery Yellow, Wild Red, Graphite Black, and Mirage White color options.
Features of Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Pulsar NS200 gets a two-tone paint job with new graphics
- Semi-digital instrument cluster
- Side stand indicator and high-temperature warning lamp
- Funky wheel rim graphics
Price Range of Bajaj Pulsar NS200
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 retails at Rs 1,35,226.
4. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is the latest model of the TVS Apache series launched in 2021. This bike is available in a dual-channel ABS variant with exact ride modes, adjustable front suspension, and brake and clutch levers. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is available in three colors: Gloss Black, Pearl White, and Matte Blue.
Features of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Bluetooth enabled SmartXConnect technology improves the riding experience
- Dedicated info control switch
- Race Telemetry to record race parameters.
- Lean angle mode sensors
- SmartXConnect navigation features
- Calls and Sms notifications
- Crash alert system
Price Range of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V starts from Rs 1,28,020 (single-channel ABS) and goes up to Rs 1,33,070 (dual-channel ABS).
5. KTM RC 390
KTM RC 390 is a sports bike in its purest form. KTM RC 390 is an agile fast and extremely sporty look. This bike is best for both country roads or the racetrack. This bike provides a pure race feeling.
Features of KTM RC 390
- Lightweight and the compact engine produces 43.5 hp
- Forged triple clamp aluminum chassis
- Racing profile handlebars
- Integrated mirror blinkers and tail lamps
Price Range of KTM RC 390
The price of KTM RC 390 is Rs 2,65,897.