Are you planning to buy an SUV in the upcoming days? And have doubts about which SUV is better for your according to your requirement and budget. Don’t worry we have made a list of the Top 5 India’s Most Selling SUVs for you with features and price range. We hope you will like these SUVs and add them to your wishlist.
List of India’s Top 5 Most Selling SUVs
- Hyundai Creta
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos
- Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Bolero
1. Hyundai Creta
Hyundai Creta is India’s most selling SUV, it was first introduced in the Indian market in 2015. In 2020 Creta gets major updates in design and features. Hyundai Creta comes with the new 1.4 l Petrol, 1.5 l Diesel BS6 engines under the hood. It delivers power-packed performance in almost every terrain including, Snow, Sand, and Mud. This SUV is best for small families with 4-5 members.
Features of Hyundai Creta
- It comes with 1.5 Petrol MPi and 1.5 Diesel CRDi engines.
- It has Vehicle Stability Management control (VSM).
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC).
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC).
- Impact Sensing Auto Door Unlock
- Lane Change Indicator Flash Adjustment
- Speed sensing Auto Door Lock
- Two Tone Black & Greige Interiors
- Electric Parking Brake with Auto Hold
- 17.78 cm Supervision Cluster with Digital Display
Price Range of Hyundai Creta:
- Creta E 1.5 Petrol: ₹ 10.00 Lakh
- Creta E 1.5 Diesel: ₹ 10.51 Lakh
- Creta EX 1.5 Petrol: ₹ 10.96 Lakh
- Creta EX 1.5 Diesel: ₹ 11.91 Lakh
2. Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV is available with the latest updated styling, additional types of equipment and a new powerful petrol engine. The Vitara Brezza is available in three new colour options including Oven Red, Torque Blue and Autumn Orange. The compact SUV is also available in three new dual-tone colour options – Sizzling Red with Midnight Black roof, Torque Blue with midnight Black roof and Granite Grey with Autumn Orange roof.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Projector Headlamps (Halogen)
- Chrome Front Grille
- Anti-Theft Security System
- High Speed Warning Alert#
- Isofix Child Seat Restraint System
- Child-proof Rear Door Locks
- Reverse Parking Sensor With Infographic Display
- USB, Aux-in & Bluetooth Connectivity
Price Range of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Vitara Brezza LXi: ₹ 7.51 Lakh
- Vitara Brezza VXi: ₹ 8.57 Lakh
- Vitara Brezza ZXi: ₹ 9.32 Lakh
- Vitara Brezza ZXi Plus: ₹ 9.86 Lakh
3. Kia Seltos
In 2019 Kia introduced its first Kia Seltos SUV in the Indian car market. In 2021 Kia has introduced two new variants of Kia Seltos with an updated brand logo and features.
Features of Kia Seltos
- Projector Headlamps
- Driver and Passenger Airbags & ABS
- Air Conditioner with Rear AC Vents
- Shark Fin Antenna
- 9.65cm (3.8″) Audio with Steering Mounted Audio Controls
- Rear parking sensors
- Keyless Entry
Kia Seltos Price Range
Kia Seltos price starts at ₹ 9.96 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.86 Lakh. The price of the Petrol version for Seltos ranges between ₹ 9.96 Lakh – ₹ 17.65 Lakh and the price of Diesel version for Seltos ranges between ₹ 10.46 Lakh – ₹ 17.86 Lakh.
4. Mahindra Thar
Mahindra Thar is the most stylish looking SUV mostly popular among youngsters. After an enormous gap of a decade, Mahindra introduced the all-new second-generation Thar in October 2020. This iconic all-new off-road vehicle is bigger, better and modern. It is available in six paint options – Rocky Beige, Aquamarine, Mystic Copper, Red Rage, Napoli Black and Galaxy Grey.
Features of Mahindra Thar
- Illuminated Key Ring
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
- Dashboard Grab Handle for Front Passenger
- Bottle Holder in Front Doors
- Utility hook in backrest of co-driver seat
- Lumbar Support
- Tool Kit Organiser
- Tip & Slide Mechanism in Co-Driver Seat
- Tilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
Mahindra Thar Price Range
Mahindra Thar price starts at ₹ 12.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.08 Lakh. The price of the Petrol version for Thar ranges between ₹ 12.79 Lakh – ₹ 14.88 Lakh and the price of the Diesel version for Thar ranges between ₹ 12.99 Lakh – ₹ 15.08 Lakh.
5. Mahindra Bolero
Mahindra Bolero is also a most selling SUV in India. Mahindra has introduced the BS6-compliant Bolero facelift, with prices starting at Rs 7.76 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). The models of Mahindra Bolero is available in three variants including B4, B6 and B6 (O).
Features of Mahindra Bolero
- Powerful mHAWK75 BSVI engine
- Safety, upgraded with ABS and airbag.
- Uncompromising comfort with its spacious 7 seats
Price Range of Mahindra Bolero
Mahindra Bolero price starts at ₹ 8.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.61 Lakh. The price of the Diesel version for Bolero ranges between ₹ 8.63 Lakh – ₹ 9.61 Lakh.